I was back with a podcast last Saturday. I took a couple of weeks off to do some self-reflection and I thought long and hard about quitting. So I came up with some tough principled questions to ask myself and I want to share them with every American because I know I am not the only one who is hurting right now and feeling lost and somewhat hopeless.
Questions Raised in this episode:
- What have you to gain by quitting? Will anything in your life be better?
- What are your priorities in life?
- Even if you knew you would lose, would you rather do the right thing, or would you sell out and win?
- Do I have a responsibility to stand and do what is right?
- Is America worth fighting for?
Please subscribe, like, comment and share this content. God Bless.