It’s Time To Stand! #NeverAgainIsNOW
As Ireland celebrates gay pride and America recovers from the SCOTUS approved Gay Marriage, I am making my own stand. If you have listened to #TheIntersection over the last six weeks, you have heard speak about #phonyactivism.
I am sick of the gay marriage debate, stomping on flags, banning flags, movies and games, drawing cartoons and making hash-tags trend. To those who think this is solving anything, I say good luck. However I am choosing a different path and going to stand for things I believe in.
- I changed my profile picture on all my social media today so it is clear and unmistakable for all! I AM A CHRISTIAN.
- I stand for Traditional Marriage!
- I stand with the Nuns who were raped in the Middle East!
- I will stand with my Christian brothers and sisters in the Middle East.
- I will stand against throwing gay people off buildings, stoning gays, and stopping them having a driving license.
- I will stand with those Muslims who are not just Muslim enough!
- I will stand with Christians (like Mormons) who are also deemed not Christian enough!
- I will stand with the kids who are being crucified!
- I will stand against tyranny regardless of its form – whether that is socialism, communism, fascism, government or Supreme Courts, Terrorism, Dictators and theocracies!
I testify before you today that the answer to the above list of tyranny is not by seeking a deal, the middle ground, a moderate or a person/party who offers less tyranny. It is by offering REAL FREEDOM!!!!
Stand for something! We still have it own power to change the world, the question do we want to act or we want to give up!!! It really is that simple! Have a blessed weekend & God Bless each of you!